So how have they improved since yesterday?
- My skill improved by not being distracted by "S", if she wasn’t there I will listen well.
- My listing skills improved only a little bit because I have been talking too much at times.
- My listening skills have gone even better from day 1.
- I dont think that I have listen today as much as yesterday because it was the fact that I was outside of the school grounds
- They haven’t changed.
- My listening skills have not changed much since yesterday because I was making a continous effort to keep quiet.
- I think that my listening skills have stayed the same because I did and always listen well
- My listening skills have changed because I am more aware of the sounds around me than I was before.
- I know that this has happened because I can hear the birds more.
- I feel my listening skills have improved from yesterday by being quiet when I am told.
How would you explain the change or lack of change?
- I think this is the case because I was ready and not talking and I was following the 5 rules of twitching (bird watching). I was also trying my best to listen to the birds and the teacher. Though at some points I was getting a bit overexited about being out of school grounds.
- I was able to get more and better recordings today because everybody was quieter allowing me to listen better to the songs
- It helped me learn a pigeons call. Since I listened to the teachers I didn't get lost. I found out when a bird was singing.
- I HAVE IMPROVED BY ME NOT SHOUTING!!!!!
- I have been a lot more confident so therefore I were listening a lot better last but not least i were standing still more and listening to the birds more carefully and the projects going to need high quality sounds.
- I was being silly.
- Improvement will come from ... following the rules and planning things.